The Woman’s Club of Wilmette welcomes all women interested in joining our friendly community focused on giving back and effecting change on the North Shore – all while having fun! Our members have been serving Wilmette and the surrounding communities for more than 125 years with a wide range of activities and programs. Working together, members have raised and donated more than $400,000 in cash, goods, services and space to community organizations over the past 10 years.
BENEFITS AND REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Participation in club activities, as you are able, while serving the community and growing new skills in a friendly environment.
- Making new friends as you enjoy our wide range of social functions, such as luncheons, movie nights, themed parties, wine tastings, Reader's Circle and game nights.
- Support of club fundraisers, such as the rummage sale and children's clothing swap.
- Serving on one committee annually. These committees are varied and accommodate the needs of volunteers in the full range of ages and interests, including those who work full or part-time and/or are stay-at-home mothers.
- Annual dues of $125 are paid by May 1. Dues help cover the cost of the WCW’s membership and volunteer activities. Events in which you choose to participate may or may not have extra charges.
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member!