The Woman’s Club of Wilmette has been devoted to community service since the early 1890s. Several longstanding local groups were organized within the Club’s walls, including The Family Service Center of Wilmette (1913), the Parent-Teacher Association (1915), and the League of Women Voters (1924). The Club continues the tradition of providing support to important causes by making monetary gifts, by hosting events at our club house and by collecting and donating needed goods.
How to Apply for Gifts
Nonprofit organizations are invited to apply for funding in January and February of each year, with gifts typically made in late April. Organizations fill out an application and submit it to the Community Service Coordinator for review by committee. Organizations may apply with special one-time, need based requests at any time.